The application process is designed to help students highlight their academic, personal and inter-personal accomplishments. The Faculty Board which is in charge of admissions will use this information to select a diverse student body.
The Faculty Board shall be represented by the Office of the Registrar with a list of all candidates who satisfy the conditions for admission into the various programmes, as stipulated, and who have applied for admission, for the Board to decide which candidates may be offered admission into the Faculty.
FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STEPS TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Download or pick admission form from ABC Admission Office open from 07.00 hours GMT-19.00 hours GMT Monday to Friday and from 07.00 hours GMT-14.00 hours GMT on Saturdays.
- Fill up and submit your application form to the Admissions Office during the filing period.
- Application forms with the relevant documents may also be sent to the college by registered mail once they are correctly completed by applicants.
- Your complete application to study at ABC should include: two (2) most recent passport-size photographs, certified copie(s) of your school certificates/result slips/transcripts as well as reference letters or testimonials where applicable.
- Payment for admission forms are made either by cash or through bankdraft to the College Finance Office. The cost of the forms varies according to specific programme that you apply and may change without notice. Check for current (admission, tuition & appl forms).
- For February admissions submit your application latest by deadline of 7 th January 20…
- For September admissions submit your application by closing date of 7 August 20…
- Remember incomplete applications or uncertified documents by appropriate issuing authorities will not be accepted by the college and may delay the processing of your application so it is important to follow the instructions on completing the forms.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- The college faculty board in charge of admissions will process all qualified applications and submit report to Registry for notification to all successful applicants. List of such admissions will be published on the college admission notice board for verification
- It is also essential for applicants to provide reliable contact addresses, email, and phone numbers to facilitate transmission of any relevant information on the status of their application.
- All successful applicants are expected to accept their admission offers in writing or in a form recommended without reasonable delay in order to avoid the offers being cancelled or given to other qualified applicants on the college’s waiting list
- Upon admission students are required to enroll for the approved courses for the particular semester to be recognized by the college in accordance with its rules and regulations.