Advanced Business College seek to be academic centre of excellence of international repute for teaching and research in management and graphic design backed by strong information technology at highly competitive pricing in order to admit persons of diverse background.
The aims of the College are to:
- provide higher education and training in academic and professional disciplines
- undertake research
- disseminate knowledge, and
- foster relationships with outside persons and bodies in Ghana and outside.In pursuance of these aims, the following are the guiding principles:
- that in determining the courses to be offered, emphasis should be placed on those courses which are of special relevance to the development needs of Ghana
- that in as far as is practicable, students should be given an understanding of computers and information technology to enable them function effectively in the global economy
- that as far as practicable, students should be taught to use the French language effectively, both orally and in written form
- that students should be taught methods of critical and independent reasoning, while being made aware that they have the responsibility to use their education for the benefit of all
- that research should be undertaken in all subjects taught in the College
- that the fruits of research and knowledge should be spread by the publication of books and papers and by any other suitable means
- that the College should develop close relationships with the people and institutions of Ghana and those outside Ghana.